"Fantastic!"

About: Bmi - The Alexandra Hospital

I was more than impressed with my experience at BMI Alexandra Hospital. I have received fantastic care from my doctor and his wonderful team of experts. I was very nervous prior to my first meeting with the doctor however he was very professional and made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. I was provided with a lot of information before the surgery and there never was any pressure to go ahead. I am very grateful for how helpful and caring the doctor was and the same goes to the staff who were a ‘cherry on the top’ for me. I have had nothing but positive experiences. I couldn’t have received better care and aftercare. This way I would like to thank all the staff I have been in contact with pre-op and post-op. I would like to recommend the team if you are considering surgery. I cannot express my gratitude enough!

Response from Bmi - The Alexandra Hospital

Thank you very much for posting your feedback. We are very pleased that you had a good experience with us. We have shared your comments with our Heads of Department for them to share with their staff.