"Continence prescription service excellent "

About: Rotherham PCT / Continence service

All the doctors, nurses and receptionists at my GP practice Greenside Surgery give an excellent service, I have no complaints about them whatsoever. The Rotherham Community Health Centre where I receive the continence prescription service is an excellent advice service. I also attend Breathing Space, where I am an outpatient and attend one hour maintenance class once a week. I have also been an inpatient several times for respite care. The staff, sisters and nurses all give an excellent outstanding service, no complaints whatsoever. I also attend the eye clinic at Rotherham DGH where I have an outpatient appointment every 9 months. It’s a good service and I have no problems at all. I also attend the urology department as an outpatient and also inpatient, where I had a catheter fitted after an operation in 2004. It’s a very good service with excellent nursing care.

Response from Helen Wyatt, Manager, Patient and Public Involvement , Quality Assurance Team, Rotherham Clinical Commissioning Group

Thanks for so many positive comments about a whole range of services!

It's really great to know that all these services are working well for you, and I will pass these comments on to all the staff and services concerned.