"Midwives go above and beyond"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Maternity care

I was referred to the holistic clinic when I discovered I was expecting twins. I was very anxious and my midwife believed I would benefit from attending the holistic clinic. I currently attend every second Tuesday.

The midwifes Alexa, Elspeth and Carol were all so friendly and welcoming from the outset. As well as providing me with a relaxing treatment they also take time to answer my questions about my pregnancy and help alleviate my anxieties.

They really go above and beyond just providing treatments. They have been an integral part of getting me through my pregnancy to date and I know they will continue to do so until the twins arrive. This is a fantastic service.

Dear Chrisoline,

Congratulations, two for the price of one, which is lovely. (I always wanted to be a twin but of course it was too late by the time I decided that).

I am so glad you are getting the best care and it really suits you and your babies’ needs. Look after yourself and enjoy this time, you are going to be busy soon. I will be delighted to pass this to the team; it really does everyone good to get good feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

Best wishes,