"Excellent patient care"

About: Royal Blackburn Hospital

I attended the pre-operation assessment unit today (3.3.15) with my daughter. The two nurses we saw were extremely helpful and very patient. They will no doubt remember our visit as my daughter fainted whilst having her blood pressure taken! They dealt with her in such a kind and caring way. They explained everything to her and gave her the chance to ask questions. Please pass on my gratitude to them.

Response from Royal Blackburn Hospital

Many thanks for your feedback on your experience of our pre-operative assessment unit, and thank-you for taking the time to do so. I will make sure your appreciation is passed onto the team. I am very pleased to hear that your recent experience with us was really positive as we always strive to deliver safe, personal & effective care. If you would like to talk through your visit to us with one of our Patient Experience team so we can understand the bits of your experience that made this such a good visit for you we would really value this so that we can try to make it like this for every patient visiting our hospitals and services. You can either contact me (Wendy Stobbs) on 01254 734471/ 01254 733704 or email me on wendy.stobbs@elht.nhs.uk.