"I cannot praise the ward staff enough"

About: East Surrey Hospital / Accident and emergency East Surrey Hospital / Ear, Nose and Throat

I was taken to East Surrey hospital a & e by the ambulance service suffering from bilateral epistaxis. After very speedy and professional treatment I was seen by a very efficient doctor who inserted bilateral Rhino packs and transferred me to Brook Ward for further observation.

If all Wards have the same friendly, efficient and professional staff as Brook Ward then no person should feel worried about admission to hospital at East Surrey. I cannot praise the ward staff enough from the senior nurses { exceptional } to the cleaners and food attendants at Brook. Thank you one and all. Should I ever have to be admitted to East Surrey again, I pray I would be admitted to Brook ward.

Dear jim reeves

Many thanks for your kind words about East Surrey Hospital and Brook ward in particular. It is good to read that you felt so well looked after and that this extended across the whole team

best wishes

Ian

• jim reeves thinks this response is helpful