"My fate was in their hands. I am scared to be unwell again"

About: Glasgow Royal Infirmary / Accident & Emergency

I passed out at work. when came to I was sick. speech slurred. all I wanted to do was sleep. I passed out three times. my GP came out at my home he wanted me into hospital, he called ambulance as he said this is not normal we have to get you checked out. I went to Glasgow royal infirmary. 5pm was discharged 4. 30am not CT scan done.

no 24 observation with being unconscious. told CT appointment would come out in post. 2 weeks later still no Appointment. what on earth was the point being taken in as an emergency, I felt the emergency doctors were to willing to Discharge me with prior tests. this could have been life threatening. and staff at Glasgow royal Accident and emergency didn't seem overly concerned. I understand NHS is at Crisis but if patients going through Accident and Emergency keep getting treated the way I did it will be even more in crisis I am normally fit and healthy, I feel let down my fate was in there hands I am very scared to take unwell next time I might not be as lucky. this is worrying, to me and my family. My wife took me home and she was worried anxious this was going to happen again so was I.

Dear johnny boy,

I am concerned to read your post and I would like the opportunity to look into this further. It would help me to do so if you could contact me directly on lorna.gray@ggc.scot.nhs.uk with a few more details.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Yours Sincerely,