"Paramedic call-out Launceston."

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

My husband fell in our sitting room, Sunday afternoon, so a 999 call resulted in the first responder, Jean, arriving very swiftly and shortly afterwards by mark and Joe to help us.

We would like to thank them for their excellent attention, kindly manner for us old folks and professionalism.

Thank you all 3 of you.

Dear Daisey2

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope your husband is recovering well following his fall.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients when they need us most.

I would like to pass your kind comments onto Jean, mark and Joe who came to your aid. Would you be able to contact me, laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk or call 01392 453831, at your convenience, with the date and address that the ambulance attended? This would allow me to identify the correct members of staff involved and ensure they are recognised for the care they gave.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.