"car parking at solihull hospital"

About: Solihull Hospital

I parked at Solihull Hospital on 23rd february at 8. 45 and left at 9. 30 As I did not have change for the payment machine, I went to the kiosk. I gave the attendant a ten pound note. The fee was in the region of £2. 75 and he gave me the change for five pounds. I did not discover the error until that night. On Wednesday 25th I went back to the kiosk to tell the attendant of the mistake. The takings must have bee five pounds over on 23rd Feb. It was a different attendant. I asked for an address to write to and was fobbed off with Heartlands Hospital. I expected the name and address of the parking company. Consequently my only recourse is to write here on this website and hope that the appropriate person reads it. I paid ten pounds for a three quarter of an hour visit. The charges are high enough without overcharging. I was informed that the same attendant will be on site on sunday but I do not know how reliable that information is. I would appreciate someone looking into this incident and refunding my five pounds.

Response from Matthew Cooke, Deputy Medical Director, Heart of England Foundation Trust

I am sorry that this was not resolved at the time you contacted the attendant.

Please e-mail me directly at matthew.cooke@heartofengland.nhs.uk and I can put you in touch with the appropriate person so we can get this sorted for you.

Response from Andrew Clements, Head Of operations Solihull, Management, Heart of England Foundation Trust

Hello - I understand today in an email from a colleague of mine that this matter has now been resolved and you have been reimbursed. Thank you for your note and sorry for any inconvenience.