"Excellent Ophthalmology staff at Royal Preston..."

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I want to say how absolutely delighted I was with the service, care, attention and professionalism of the Ophthalmology staff on Ward 1 and in the operating theatre on Wednesday 18th February 2015. I attended the above units to have a wart removed from below my left eye and I can tell you that because of an horrendous experience I had many years ago, whilst having an operation in another NHS hospital, the thought of attending hospital again completely unnerved me. However, when I mentioned the above to both the Ward Sister on Ward 1 and the operating staff they could not have been more caring or sympathetic and this totally relaxed me. As there is some bad press currently circulating at the moment about the NHS service, generally, I just thought it appropriate to let folk know that here, at least, is one very happy patient. Well done and thank you to everyone who was involved with my treatment at Royal Preston Hospital!

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is always extremely pleasing to hear that the care provided was of the standard we aim to offer all our patients. Please be assured that your comments have been shared with the relevant staff and managers.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your very positive experince. Please be assured that your comments have been shared with staff inthe Ophthalmic Department.