"Thank you to Midwife & HCA's"

About: Royal Oldham Hospital

I had my baby on December 9th and want to say a massive thank you to my midwife she was amazing.The HCA's whom I had contact with at different points during my pregnancy were also fantastic, they are a credit to your hospital. I only had one issue with a Doctor who put a cannula in wrong whilst I was in labour, I told him he was hurting me but didn't care - the midwife removed it when my hand swelled and turned black! Sorry I can't tell you his name as he had 2 different ID badges on each one with a different name, thank you again to the midwife who put it in correctly without any pain!

Response from Royal Oldham Hospital

Thank you for leaving your comment regarding your visit to the Maternity department at the Royal Oldham Hospital. We are pleased you were happy with the service we provided for you, we are also pleased you found the Midwife was amazing and the Health Care assistant fantastic, We are however sorry you felt the doctor hurt your hand. We will forward your comment to the department manager to share with the rest of the team.