"Dermatology appointment"

About: Shropshire and Staffordshire Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

On 7th October 2014 I saw my GP who immediately diagnosed my health problem and referred me to the dermatology service and a couple of days later I received a letter from the manager of Donnington Dermatology clinic explaining the procedure for processing new referrals. The following day I received the TRAQS letter with this patient opinion feedback form. On 16th October 2014 I received a latter reminding me of my appointment on 24th October 2014 at the clinic but offering an opportunity to rearrange the appointment at the Donnington clinic or at one of two other clinics!

The diagnosis of the GP man confirmed by two doctors at the clinic and I was offered surgery at the Donnington or St Michaels Skin Clinic depending on which one could carry out the work first. The whole procedure went without a hitch.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear Vale756

Thank you for sharing your positive comments with the TRAQS team.

I am pleased that you found the process worked well for you and wish you well for the future now that you have received the treatment you needed.