"“Patients Opinions - Wells Road Centre Restaurant”."

About: Forensic mental health / Low secure services

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

This patient feedback came from the comments book which was put together as part of our Nott’s Healthcare Feedback Challenge Project.

We asked our patients about the quality of the food provided from Hotel Services served within the restaurant at The Wells Road Centre. Patients were also invited to a tasting event. Here are some of the comments we received

‘’I would like to comment on the italian style meat balls they was beautiful the jacket potatoes just as lovely’’.

‘’My Gammon dinner was really beautiful, cooked just right tasted lovely. Treacle pudding was naughty but nice too. ’’

“I like the food that gets cooked by the Chef and is right size portion. ”

“Barbeque meatballs were really nice. ”

4th Jan “The gammon and parsley sauce was beautiful. Thank you! ”

‘I like the food that gets cooked by the chefs and its presentable on plates by the porter’

‘The food is very nice and enjoyable and the salad is very nice’.

"4 times I haven't had quorn lasagne, it’s been beef or veg. I like quorn meat balls, lovely"

Response from Involvement Team , Involvement & Experience, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Thank you for leaving us feedback about the food we provide in the restaurant.

If you are in hospital for a while, the food can become repetitive so we encourage continuous feedback and respond by incorporating the popular dishes on the menu.

We want to make sure patients get the food they enjoy whilst in hospital

Thanks

Sue

Hotel Services Manager

Wells Road Centre

Response from Mel Cunningham, Chef, The Wells Road, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Hi my name is Mel and I am a chef at the Wells Road Centre restaurant. I have read your comments about the food with interest. I am always happy to listen to patients feed back about the food. Together we can improve choices about food and menus in the restaurant. Come and see me if you want to discuss menus.

Best wishes