"To thank doctor and staff at the breast clinic/mammogram and ultrasound staff."

About: Hairmyres Hospital / General Surgery

I had an appointment at the breast clinic today and was seen by a Dr Murphy. I cannot praise his doctor/patient manner highly enough as were the nursing staff.

The clinic was running slightly late but the staff kept the patients well informed. I was sent for a mammogram and ultrasound and although I was a late last patient the staff were extremely kind.

I know Hairmyres gets a lot of bad press, that is why I felt obliged to write as I could not have had better treatment. Please pass on my thanks to Dr Murphy and the duty nurse they were amazing.

Thank you.

Response from Susan Friel, Chief of Nursing Services, Hairmyres Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear Norsco

Thank you for your feedback. I'm pleased to see that the staff looked after you and kept you informed during your time within our outpatient's department. I promise I will pass on your thanks to Dr Murphy and the team. I know they will be pleased they made your visit as stress free as possible.

Many Thanks