"Breast cancer care"

About: Torbay Hospital

I have just completed nearly 8 months of treatment for breast cancer, from day 1 all the staff at Torbay hospital have been amazing! from the initial mammogram, ultra sound, core biopsy (breast care unit), to the radioactive injection (nuclear medicine), to the day case unit, to the operation team, to the chemotherapy team (RGDU), to oncology team, to the radiotherapy team and all the other people involved. Can I say a big thank you, which ever field you are in you are all a credit to your chosen careers. Professional, knowledgeable, approachable, empathetic, and in every way brilliant. I always knew if I had a problem I could talk to you, you were always there for me. Facing a cancer diagnosis is hard, but with the support you provided through the entire journey, the journey was made so much easier, it helps to have total faith and trust in the people caring for you, with your positive support and professionalism I knew I was in safe hands. Thank You once again for everything. Nicole

Response from Torbay Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are really pleased that the care and treatment you received reached the high standards we constantly strive to achieve, and your feedback will be shared with those concerned. Kind regards South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.

Response from PALS Dept, Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust

We are delighted to read your encouraging comments. Staff appreciate hearing about patients’ positive experiences and your feedback will be shared with those concerned.

Kind regards South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.