"I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart"

About: Glasgow Royal Infirmary / General Surgery

I was admitted to ward 45 at Glasgow Royal Infirmary for a routine operation on my jaw, I just want to thank all the staff of ward 45 at the GRI for the care I received by all staff, especially the day and night staff who went out there way to help, me during my stay.

I just want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for the care I received from the day I was admitted and up until I left the hospital today. The staff should be praised for the hard work they put in to make patients comfortable when admitted to the ward, I would also like to thank the night staff who made me something to eat before night time medication it was so so kind of them.

Dear waterloo,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us about your experience on Ward 45, particularly as you are only just out of hospital. I'm sure this is a testament to the staff who looked after you and I will be really pleased to pass on your kind comments.

It is great to hear that you felt so well cared for, but also that your personal needs were taken into consideration, which is so important.

Thank you again for your feedback and I wish you all the best in your recovery.

• waterloo thinks this response is helpful