"A big thank you in saving me time!"

About: Children & younger people's services / Oral Health Promotion Nottingham North & East

(as a service user),

As a teacher I wanted to make my lessons about Teeth and Healthy Eating motivating and interesting. I used the Oral Health Promotion Team's resource 'Teeth Tools for Schools', which had many activities for my year group. The children took part in a quiz all about keeping their mouth healthy and they particularly enjoyed doing an experiment all about the effects of sugar on the teeth using eggs! I would just like to say a big well done to the Oral health Team for creating such a superb resource full of educational and useful activities and lesson plans for teachers. And a big thank you for saving me time in my very busy workload!

Response from Julia Wilkinson, Head of Oral Health Promotion, Childrens Services, County Health Partnerships

The team here at Oral Health Promotion are really glad that we helped and supported you in your coverage about health and nutrition in the curiculum.

We are just updating our website and soon you will be able to access the Teeth Tools for Schools resource by going online registering. Watch this space!

www.nottinghamoralhealth.com