About: West Middlesex University Hospital

I went to the Urgent Care Centre as I have recently moved to the area and have yet to register with a GP, but needed antibiotics. I was a bit worried that I might get told off or asked to go somewhere else as it wasn't life-threatening and I should really have a GP, but all the way through I was treated very well. The reception staff were friendly and efficient, the triage nurse was helpful, and the wait wasn't as bad I as I anticipated. This was midweek, mid-morning, and as a non-urgent case, I was seen in less than 30 minutes, which I thought was reasonable. The doctor was incredibly friendly, helpful, asked all the right questions and seemed genuinely interested in me as a person, not just a patient. I was also impressed with the in-house dispensing of prescribed medicines, so I could pay there and get my prescription without having to find a pharmacy. Thoroughly recommended.

Response from West Middlesex University Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We will pass your comments to the staff involved at the Urgent Care Centre.