"Bladder treatment "

About: Rotherham PCT / Continence service

A few months ago I received treatment for a bladder problem and found the service to be clean, friendly and punctual and I had no problems getting to the hospital. I also feel that I was treated with respect and dignity, had my views listened to, and was involved in the decision-making. However I think that I could have been given more information.

Response from Helen Wyatt, Manager, Patient and Public Involvement , Quality Assurance Team, Rotherham Clinical Commissioning Group

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Its good to know that you had a generally good service, and I will pass your positive comments to the staff concerned. I'll also ask that the service looks at the information available; it may be useful to discuss information with a future service user group or panel. If you would like to make more, or specific comments about the information, please don't hesitate to get in contact with either me (01709 302042, helen.wyatt@rotherham.nhs.uk, or Joanne Mangnall on 01709 423240