"Not imprerssed"

About: Warrington Hospital / General surgery

husband and father both on this ward within 5 months.... I feel nurses are disgusting....rude, unhelpful...miserable do I need to go on......my elderly father was shouted at....nurses on phones....not speaking but on facebook....laughing and joking between themselves.....utterly atrocious I feel.

Response from Alison Lynch, Deputy Director of Nursing - Quality and Patient Experience, Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

I am so sorry to hear that you and your family have not had good experience with us - we would really like to talk to you to find out more so that we can look into this in detail.

We'd be really grateful if you could let us know your contact details, please can you email us on patient.experenceteam@whh.nhs.uk so we can be in touch.

Response from Warrington Hospital

Really sorry to hear you've had a poor experience. Could you contact us so that we can find out which ward it was so we can look into it? Please email our patient advice and liaison service at pals@whh.nhs.uk so we can arrange to contact you to discuss. It's only through feedback like this that we can improve our service.