"A weight has been lifted of my shoulders"

About: City Health Care Partnership CIC / School nursing

(as a parent/guardian),

Words cannot express how thankful I am after a recent visit to my 16 year old daughter by a CHCP CIC School Nurse (Jakki Metcalfe).

My daughter said she understood and appreciated the way she was spoken to. The strategies that Jakki left her with made sense to her, were easy to understand and follow and we can already see a change in her self-esteem.

As a parent I feel that a weight has been lifted from my shoulders, just having someone available to talk to myself as well as my daughter has been invaluable. What an asset to the organisation she is.

Response from Tracy Vickers, Operational Services Director, Children and Young Peoples Services, City Health Care Partnership CIC

Dear Shaje2,

Many thanks for taking the time to post such a sincere and heartfelt compliment about a member of the School Health team. I am really pleased to hear that both your daughter and your family have had such a positive experience of the School Nursing service.

I will forward your compliments to the named practtitoner and hope that things continue to go well for your daughte and family moving forward.

Once again many thaks for your positive feedback

Kind reagrds