"Thank you to my surgeon & all the team at the..."

About: John Radcliffe Hospital

I had a hip replacement in April 2014 at the age of 23. I cannot thank the surgeon who performed the operation enough for quite literally changing my life completely. I found them to be calm, informative and incredibly talented at what they do. The nurses in Ward D at the Nuffield Centre were amazing and outstanding at their jobs. Nothing was ever too much trouble and they have the patience of saints. I am eternally grateful to the surgeon and their team, as well as to the nurses and my physiotherapist, for doing a fantastic job and going beyond expectations, making sure that I received the best care and exercises. I can now ride a bike again, go to the shops and do everything I wasn't able to do for years before. I would recommend this hospital to anyone and everyone. Thank you ever so much.

Response from John Radcliffe Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, our staff appreciate knowing they have made a difference to the lives of patients and their families. It has been a joy to share your thanks with staff working Orthopaedics at the John Radcliffe Hospital, and with senior nurses and management. It sounds like you are fully recovered and enjoying a fuller life! Great news!