"X-ray department at St.Cross"

About: Hospital Of St Cross / General medicine

Although the overall care and cleanliness at St. Cross is Excellent some staff in ancilliary

departments do not understand the seriousness of allergies, particularly Latex.

Response from University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience of the X-Ray Department at the Hospital of St Cross in Rugby in February 2015.

Thank you for leaving your comments on Patient Opinion.

Communications Team

University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust

Telephone: 0800 028 4203

Response from Hospital Of St Cross

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience of the X-Ray Department at the Hospital of St Cross in Rugby in February 2015. I’m pleased to read you found the overall care and cleanliness to be excellent. I’m sorry that you felt some staff didn't understand the seriousness of allergies. I would like to reassure you that all staff are trained to ask patients about their allergies and alternative equipment is available, such as latex-free gloves, for patients who suffer with allergies. However, I will pass your concerns on to the management at the Hospital of St Cross. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff. Thank you for leaving your comments. Communications Team University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust Telephone: 0800 028 4203