"Reassuringly great service"

About: Holly House Hospital

My first hip operation at Holly House was via the NHS and was a great success from start to end. My thanks to my lovely surgeon, and everyone involved in the operation as well as all the staff on Cedar ward (and physio, portering, x-Rays, catering etc) I decided to buy my second hip so that I could guarantee treatment at Holly House. I am pleased to say that my experience going private was equally excellent and I am well on the way to recovery. I would have no hesitation recommending both the procedure and the hospital because from my experience the quality of care is consistently high. Thank you Holly House! Just one suggestion, pack your earplugs! Perhaps I was unlucky but my first nights sleep was horribly interrupted with the nurse call alarm. Got my hubby to bring in earplugs the following day and all was fine.

Response from Holly House Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time the time to provide us with feedback. We are committed to providing the best possible patient experience and your comments are a really important way of helping us achieve this. We are sorry to hear your sleep was disturbed due to our nurse call. We are in the process of installing a new nurse call system which should alleviate any noise concerns you may have encountered during your stay.