"Nurses have a sense of humour that cheers us up"

About: Queen Margaret Hospital / General Medicine Victoria Hospital / General Medicine

I have a chronic condition that involves 6 monthly visits to Rheumatoid and Gastric out patients in Victoria Hospital. I also attend the Daily Intervention unit in Queen Margaret Hospital for one week a year for an infusion.

I have found the attention from both Doctors in these departments to be very thorough and both doctors are extremely helpful and friendly. and very professional.

I have attended the D I U since 2008. The staff here are wonderful. Professional, courteous and attending to their patients every need, in what is a very busy ward.

It is kept very clean and the nurses also have a sense of humour that fairly cheers us up as its such a long day.

I would willingly pay extra every month to keep our wonderful NHS in tip top condition.

Response from Louise Ewing, Patient Relations Manager, NHS Fife

Dear Joycee

What lovely feedback for a Friday! I was heartened to read your story and will gladly share this with the staff in the respective areas. I am sure this will make their day!

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

Regards

Louise Ewing

• Joycee thinks this response is helpful