"Excellent"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / Accident and emergency

I accidentally inhaled cleaning fluid fumes and had respiratory problems and was treated for 4 hours on a sunday night. I could not have asked for more from all the staff in this dept. I was very frightened and felt vulnerable and they saw me promptly and were professional, re-assuring, cheerful and prompt. Everyone was lovely from the receptionist to the nurses to the x-ray team. Many, many thanks.

Story from NHS Choices

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››

Responses

Response from Janice Bradfield, Senior Communications and Membership Manager, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for telling us about your experience in A&E. We hope you are feeling better and we are pleased to know that the staff were reassuring and professional.

  • {{helpful}} of {{total()}} people think this response is helpful

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

We hope you are recovering well after your emergency visit to hospital. We would like to thank you for telling us about your experience.