"Wonderful Service"

About: Stoke Mandeville Hospital

I am a 76 year old man who has lived locally since birth and have used local health services from before the inception of the NHS. My first brush with doctors being at Tindal hospital just after the war when I was diagnosed as a type 1 diabetic. I recently fell over my dog and damaged my arm and attended the A&E department initially on the 6th of January. At that time I was promptly attended to and on subsequent visits to SMH I have been extremely pleased and satisfied with the courteous and professional way in which all the staff dealt with me especially as at all times everyone was very busy When one hears and sees reporting in the press and other information channels of continually bad reports about the health service I am pleased to complete this survey to say how pleased I am with my SMH and NHS locally. Well done !

Response from Anthony Banton, Patient Experience Manager, Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear responder

Thank you for your kind words. Your comments have been forwarded to the team you have complimented to encourage them