"MRI scan Staff"

About: Trafford General Hospital

I attended for a MRI scan today and I wanted to express how excellent the MRI staff were. They were effiecient, polite and put me at ease. I also work in the health service. Staff like this are a credit to the service and I am very grateful for their help.

Response from Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your comments posted on the Patient Opinion website regarding your care in February 2015 whilst attending Trafford Hospital for an MRI scan. It was very kind of you to take time out and to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff.

Thanks once again.

The Patient Experience Team

Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Trafford General Hospital

Thank you for your comments posted on the NHS Choices website regarding your care in February 2015 whilst attending Trafford Hospital for an MRI scan. It was very kind of you to take time out and to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff. It was reassuring to hear that you thought we were efficient and polite, and we always endeavour to put all our patients at ease and support them during their time with us. I can assure you that I have passed on your thoughts to the team involved in the MRI scan area and wider department. Thanks once again. The Patient Experience Team Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust