"Everything is efficient, and I feel like there is very little waiting time"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Gold344 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic?
Everything is efficient, and I feel like there is very little waiting time between each phase of the appointment.
2) What would work better for you at this clinic?
More frequent appointments (more than once every 6 months) would be helpful.
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of living with diabetes in between clinic visits?
Local support groups, think of weightwatchers style.
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice?
Very – via e-mail mostly
5) What sort of contact would you prefer in between visits?
e-mail or face-to-face, for impact.