"Good relationship with diabetes nurse"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Eft517 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic?
I’ve been coming since 2004, friendly staff, know my name and ask how I am. Referral – from my doctor to this clinic
2) What would work better for you at this clinic?
Waiting time (because of nurses) but prepared to wait because the clinic is good.
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of living with diabetes in between clinic visits?
I have good relationship with my diabetic nurse and I can contact her via e-mail Monday – Friday. During weekend I will be contacting the switchboard for advice
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice?
Sometimes there can be a delay in making the call or replying to the e-mail.
5) What sort of contact would you prefer in between visits?
I would prefer face to face contact if I am not sure so I can be shown what to do if needed.