About: Heartlands Hospital

I have just returned home after a five day stay on ward 10 after a tumour removal from my right kidney. I cannot find enough words to thank everyone and I mean everyone for all the kindness care dedication shown to me by the consultant surgeon, down to the cleaners. The nurses,the health workers are so dedicated and work so hard. I was so scared before going in for my opinion but once there, all the 're-assurance I was given I completely fell much happier. I rarely stay 110pc.

Response from Iona Belgrove, Patient Services Manager, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write to Patient Opinion regarding your experience on ward 10. I have forwarded your email to the Matron who I know will share your compliments with her staff.

Many thanks and a speedy recovery

Response from Govindan Raghuraman, Associate Medical Director and ITU Consultant, Heartlands, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Patient

I am delighted that you had good care in our Hospital. I will forward your kind words to my staff. They deserve your praise for all their hard work.