"Never again"

About: Hinchingbrooke Hospital

Will never go to Hinchingbrooke again, Emergency c-section was brilliant and a doctor who had to come see my baby. 99% of Lilac ward staff were rude and disgusting towards myself, my parter and even making comments about special care babies. If it wasn't for my partner constantly harassing the staff to pull their fingers out I might not have my beautiful baby today. If you have a high risk pregnancy, or in due to reduced movements, babies heart rate.. go somewhere else!

Response from Hinchingbrooke Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about Hinchingbrooke Hospital. We are incredibly sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the care you received. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss these issues with you further so that we can learn from the issues you have raised and put in place appropriate corrective actions. We should be grateful if you would contact our PALS Manager, Louisa Grice, so that a senior member of the maternity team can meet with you at your convenience. Louisa can be contacted on 01480 428964 or by email: hch-tr.pals@nhs.net.