"my father"

About: Manor Hospital / General medicine

my dad was ready to come home. after they shower him my dad was having some kind of attack and telling the nurse he could not breath. he was put in a chair told to take deep breaths and left alone... eventually an angel who was working on another ward, but took a shine to my dad so came to see how he was, found him almost dead, she hit the panic button, placed him on bed and thank god they saved him. then when he was told he could come home. he has been waiting for over 8 hours for an ambulance to take him home. at the point of writing this he is still waiting

Response from Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. We're sorry to read about your experience at the Trust and would like the opportunity to learn more. Could you please give our Patient Relations team a call at your earliest convenience.

Telephone: 01922 656463

Response from Manor Hospital

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We're sorry to hear that the level of care your Dad received was not up to the standard you expected. We'd really appreciate it if you contacted our Patient Relations team on: 01922 656463 or email patientrelations@walsallhealthcare.nhs.uk so we can look into this further for you.