"121 support"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / CHLASP Sexual Health Outreach, Education and Training

I have had a good experience with Nicola as a whole, I have felt easy and comfortable telling her my problems and she easily acknowledges and understands me. I have also felt comfortable coming with her today to the cash clinic.

Response from Michelle Briggs, Specialist Sexual Health Trainer, Sexual Health Outreach Team, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi Afs, thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Nicola, our young person's outreach worker - I have passed on your comments and she was really chuffed. It sounds like you had a very positive experience, which you found comfortable and supportive which is brilliant. Supporting young people to be able to access mainstream services like cash clinic (contraception and sexual health) is so important and we hope you will feel more confident the next time you need to visit.

If you need any further help finding out about our clinics and opening times, then visit the Locala website

Thanks again for your comments

Many thanks