"Nursing staff"

About: Tiverton and District Hospital

Recently i had to attend the hospital for a colonoscopy.I was treated with respect and with a lot of information being given before and througout the procedure. After care was perfect the nurses very attentive and friendly.Tea and sandwiches were offered. Should i have to attend this hospital again i would be totally at ease .

Dear patient

Thank you for posting your very positive comments on the website. I was very pleased to note you were cared for so well during your procedure. It's good to note you would happily return if required.

I have shared your feedback with the hospital matron where I know your comments will be warmly received.

Many thanks

Response from Peter Brain, Volunteer, Healthwatch Devon

The comments and responses on the web-site of Patient Opinion are shared with us at Healthwatch.

This experience you describe was good and your comments are appreciated by the providers. We too wish you well.

More generally we are building a picture of the provision of services in Devon and these comments will help the NHS and other providers develop and improve their services.

If you wish to discuss any health or social care issues with us in confidence, including seeking advice or information about services, please call 0800 520 0640, or email info@healthwatchdevon.co.uk or go on-line to www.healthwatchdevon.co.uk.

Yours sincerely

Peter Brain

Healthwatch Devon is the consumer champion for Health and Social Care in Devon.