"Not happy!"

About: Good Hope Hospital

Very disappointed in the hospital, relative was in with an infection in bone, bed cover had holes in, not changed bed, no cooperation at all his parents dont know anything about what's going on, wait hours after asking to see someone and no one has still been in!

Response from Iona Belgrove, Patient Services Manager, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write to Patient Opinion following your relatives experience at Good Hope Hospital.

Could I please ask if you can telephone 0121 424 0808 or email iona.belgrove@heartofengland.nhs.uk as I will need more information so that I can ensure that your concerns are looking into?

With kind regards

Response from Arne Rose, Consultant, Associate Medical Director for Good Hope Hospital , Management, Heart of England Foundation Trust

Dear Sir / Madam, thanks for you feedback - this is really important for us so we can improve our service - would you mind getting in touch on arne.rose@heartofengland.nhs.uk so we can start to adress this and go through the details together?