"let down by car park staff rudeness"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

My son was admitted onto children's ward on two separate occasions , at 2 weeks old and 4 weeks, the staff on the ward was excellent, always happy to help and a great support... Can't thank them enough! I would have given 5 stars but unfortunately the staff on the car park help I found to be extremely rude and inconsiderate at a time of distress for myself, not what any parent of a sick child needs when entering or leaving the hospital. Disappointing to say the least.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you very much for providing your very kind feedback about your experience when your son was admitted to the Children's Ward. I'm sorry to hear that your experience was marred by the attitude of the car park attendant. Please be assured that your comments have been shared with managers in both departments.

Thank you for providing your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your otherwise very positive experience was marred by the attitude of one of our car park attendants. Please be assured that your feedback has been shared with managers in both departments.