"Good care at Good Hope Badger Clinic"

About: NHS Birmingham Crosscity CCG

(as a parent/guardian),

I visited the Badger clinic today with my 9 year old son who had a viral infection which had caused complications with a pre-existing medical condition.

We were seen by Dr Mannau who gave my son a very detailed examination. He listened to all of the information we gave him and even discussed my son's symptoms with another doctor at BCH. He was extremely thorough, supportive, caring and personable and took the extra time to ensure that everything had been covered including calculating enough steroid medication for my son, to cover us until our next appointment.

Thank-you Dr Mannau we really appreciate the care you gave us!

Dear Cc

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at the Badger Clinic at Good Hope Hospital.

Although the Badger Clinic is based at Good Hope Hospital, it is a service that is managed by Birmingham CrossCity Clinical Commissioning Group. Their email address is: complaints.bhamcrosscity@nhs.net. This is also used for compliments and positive feedback.

I have ensured that your comments have been passed to them so that they can forward them to Dr Mannau so that he is made aware of your thanks.

I hope that this is acceptable.

Kind Regards

Marie Helebert

• Cc thinks this response is helpful