"great treatment and attention"

About: William Harvey Hospital

Having on three separate occasions in the last few months being treated and/or admitted through A&E ,I can only praise very highly the care and treatment I received. Even when it was obvious how busy the staff were. From the operator on 111, the ambulance service/crews and nursing, and doctor at A&E. (Including the chap who apologised for needing to sweep my immediate floor ). All the staff I dealt with, made my experience-caring, calm and clean, at a time I was scared and in pain. I was listened to, information was clearly given and explained. I hope now that gp practice continues in the same attitude. My apologies for not being able to remember names however thank you all very much. On Tuesday/Wednesday 4/5th feb esp..

Thank you so much for taking time to provide us with feedback about our A&E service. I am very glad we were able to provide you with a good service with care and kindness. Staff will really appreciate your feedback. I do hope you are recovering well.