"Rookwood B ward"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

my husband was admitted to Rookwood b and the staff was wonderful, they could not help him enough to get him better and home, we had a problem with a bariatric mattress being sent to are home and they sorted that out in 2 days, but please remember my husband needed the mattress, so they would not discharge him until it was installed in are home. I can not thank the nurses, ward managers, Uclan trainee nurses, cleaners and everyone else who I have not named enough for the kind, caring, funny way they have looked after him, I must say I have made a lot of new friends who I will never see again, but will always remember the kindness and care they gave my husband and myself. Thank you x

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your husband's experience whilst he was a patient on Rookwood B Ward. Staff work hard as a team to try to ensure that all our patients have such a positive experience and it's always extremely pleasing to hear that the care and services provided are of the standard we aim to offer all our patients.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is so pleasing to hear that your husband's care was of the high standard we aim to offer all our patients. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with managers and staff in that department.