"Repeat Prescriptions"

About: NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde

I know there is a repeat prescription line at the Barony Practice and I have used it many times. However, sometimes I find it difficult to ring within opening hours. Therefore, how about an online prescription service via this website, for those who might prefer to leave a message for a prescription out of hours?

Dear BuddyBoy68,

Thank you very much for your suggestion about an online prescription service at the Barony Practice. I will pass this on to the Practice Manager for them to consider whether this is something that they could offer.

I will also keep you informed with any updates I get from the Barony Practice regarding this.

Many thanks,

Lorna

Dear BuddyBoy68,

Thank you for your feedback about the use of our repeat prescription line. We appreciate that it can be difficult for some of our patients to call during our opening hours and so have taken your suggestion on board and are looking into systems to let patients order prescriptions electronically.

Staff will have information to hand out to patients, who will be asked to register to use this service. We will also add information about this to our website when this is all set up and ready to go, which should be in the next couple of months. In the meantime, our prescription line at present is available 24 hours a day on our direct line number - 0141 843 4349.

Please feel free to contact me directly on b.arthur@nhs.net, or by calling the Practice and leaving your details with one of our reception staff, if you would like me to contact you when we are ready to start to enrol patients.

Best Wishes,