"unfortunately I'm going to use it again"

About: The Whittington Hospital

1) sort out ante/ postnatal wards - it's a London hospital, not one in Somalia. 2) staff - they are hit and miss, as I already gave a birth here, i'll just beep the the senior midwife if any issue. I had a midwife - telling me that I am going to kill my baby by breastfeeding on a side. Great thing to tell and the wonderful choice of words. 3) Food, not enough for breastfeeding mother and quality appalling. it is great that my partner was there to bring food, otherwise I would starve. Strangely, it seems that every ward has different food provider. 4) I understand that this is NHS and resources are stranded and the government doesn't male it any easier, but can we please have more midwives who are working 8 hour shifts and are midwives because they want to help mums and babies. 5) if uch was closer, I would go there.

Response from The Whittington Hospital

Sorry to hear this. We'll make sure your comments are passed onto the maternity service so they can look into the concerns that you have raised. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.