About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Indigo766 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic?
a) Ability to see a lot of patients at once
2) What could work for you better at this clinic?
a) Better signage
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of living with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away)?
a) More symptoms/ understanding from work when im feeling bad. A holistic view of my other health issues like depression. This never seems to be taken into account.
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice in between clinic visits?
a) No idea, this is my first visit
5) What sort of contact would you prefer between visits (if any email/skype/face to face/ telephone) Why is it good?
a) Emails so I can deal with it when I’m ready