"Someone is always available"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Nectar874 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic?
a) Someone is always available
2) What could work for you better at this clinic?
a) Travelling sometimes is a problem
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of living with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away)?
a) Nothing comes to mind
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice in between clinic visits?
a) Very easy, by email
5) What sort of contact would you prefer between visits (if any email/skype/face to face/ telephone) Why is it good?
a) I have always found Alison Cox very helpful and responses to my questions ASAP