About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Paws167 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic?
a) The staff of doctors
2) What could work for you better at this clinic?
a) Appointment managements as appointments are often cancelled/rescheduled & it takes too long to be seen once here
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of living with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away)?
a) Offering newer blood test meters, pumps, equipment
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice in between clinic visits?
a) Have not tried
5) What sort of contact would you prefer between visits (if any email/skype/face to face/ telephone) Why is it good?
a) Email, more convenient and easy to answer quickly