"Very impressed with booking process and the consultation with the doctor"

About: Shropshire and Staffordshire Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

Very impressed with booking process and the consultation with the doctor. He was very thorough and explained clearly.

However I was seen 25 minutes late and the receptionist failed to advise me on arrival that the consultations were running late. She knew they were, because she told me when I queried the delay, 20 minutes after my appointment. It should be seen as normal practice to inform patients on arrival of any delays.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear Shell236

Thank you for your positibe comments relating to your experience of booking an appointment via the TRAQS team. I am pleased that you found the service a positive one.

I sorry that you were not kept informed by the receptionist of delays to the running order of the clinic but this is outside TRAQS control. As all postings are anonymous I am unable to identify which hospital you attended. I suggest that you contact the PALS office at the hospital to advise them of your comments and they will look into your comments and provide feedback.

Thank you again for taking the time to respond to our request for feedback.