"A Great service"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

O n our arrival at The Treatment Centre Queens Medical On Saturday 31st January 2015 We were greeted at the reception with such pleasant staff who immediately brought us a wheel chair for my mother , we were then directed to the correct department where again we were greeted with such politness which helped make our visit more relaxed , M y mother was immediately taken into the appropriate rooms for her treatment , the staff were amazing and it put my mother at ease without any stress , I would like to say a big thank you to all the staff concerned keep up the good work.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Hi Maureen.

Wow, what great feedback. The NHS Treatment Centre, which is at QMC, is run and managed by Circle (not Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust). We will be sure to pass your comments on to them so that staff at Circle get to see and hear your exceptional feedback.

Response from Queen's Medical Centre