"wonderful maternity unit"

About: New Cross Hospital

I had my baby at new cross in October 2014. I must say I had heard differing reviews but my experience was fantastic. I was tended to very well, had a member of staff with me throughout and when I had complications, I was looked after extremely well. Both me and my baby were well looked after while we had to stay in for 3 days. The nurses, cleaners, cooks and Drs were all fantastic, even when the wards were full! I would recommend this hospital to anyone looking for somewhere to give birth!

Response from The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust

Dear Helena

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments relating to your patient experience in our Maternity Ward. May I take this opportunity to congratulate you on the birth of your baby!

I will share your comments with our staff and wish you well for the future!

Kindest regards

Carol Bott

Head of Patient Experience and Public Involvement

Response from New Cross Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments relating to your patient experience at our hospital. May I please take this opportunity to congratulate you on the birth of your baby in October 2014. I will share your comments with our staff on the Maternity Ward. Kindest regards Carol Bott Head of Patient Experience and Public Involvment