"Excellent care from professional and friendly..."

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I was admitted to ward 12 from A&E with suspected strangulated hernia and subsequently had emergency surgery to repair it. Throughout my experience in PRH I was treated with kindness and respect by all involved in my care. The surgical team were fantastic and my post operative care cannot be faulted. I'd been looked after so well on ward 12 and was then moved to ward 10 where I continued to receive a high standard of care. Big thanks!

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for providing your feedback, it is so pleasing to hear that you had such a positive experience. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with staff.

Thank you for telling us of your experience when you were cared for recently by staff in the Surgical Unit at the Royal Preston Hospital. It is always tremendously pleasing to hear that the care provided was of the standard we aim to offer all our patients. Please be assured that your feedback has been shared with managers and staff.