"Thank you for running this campaign"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult Mental Health Services - Community (City)

(as a staff member),

I wanted to thank you for running the Nottingham Panthers 'check it out' campaign. I think it is a brilliant opportunity particularly for service users and carers to have the opportunity to do something they may otherwise never experience.

Raising awareness about mental health and talking about it is so important, as is promoting health and well-being more generally. I have had the opportunity to take my family to see the Panthers and it has been so wonderful to do it together as a family.

Good family memories are built on shared positive experiences and these are times we and our children will treasure as we think back to the excitement of the matches that we shared together.

Thank you again, a great opportunity for people as well as the presence of the Trust at the matches for anyone to connect with us.

Response from Jane Marlow, Operational Manager, Community and Residential Services Adult Mental Health Service, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Check it out supporter, thank-you for your post. Its really good to get feedback on the campaigns we run.

The Panthers collaboration with our mental health services has been a great success in breaking down barriers and challenging stigma about mental health issues. I'm really pleased to hear you enjoyed the game.