"Can not get through to the new ward"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

last year I was on c32 after having two miscarriages I was told when I'm pregnant again to get booked in for a scan, after find the new number for where the ward is now located I have been on the phone twice now and been ringing for 20mins each time, I'm now pregnant and need to book my scan but I can not get through! Is there a best time to ring? Thank you

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Hi Stig89.

Sorry you have had difficulties contacting the ward. You can contact the ward on 0115 9249924 ext. 69023. As this is a busy ward, it is not possible to let you know when there may be a quiet time. If you continue to have problems getting through on this number, please do email the ward manager sarah.kordula@nuh.nhs.uk and leave your contact details so the ward can contact you directly to arrange your appointment.

Response from Queen's Medical Centre